Coaching has long been a successful way to meet personal development goals, work with difficulty and move through barriers. It has been a reliable method for decades used widely in corporate, education and healthcare sectors. Despite growing popularity finding the right coach can still be confusing. Clients want to understand what they are getting and feel comfortable about the process before they commit.
Working with Renee
This is what you can expect from me and the coaching experience.
- Active listening
- Thought provoking questions
- Identifying and work through limiting beliefs
- Removing fears that keep you from moving forward
- Expanding the possibilities
- Support & encouragement to reach your goals
- Assistance in connecting with what is important to you
- Guidance in accessing your own inner wisdom to help inform and guide you
- Creating and executing a solid plan of action
There are many coaches to choose from and not all coaches are created equal. Do your research before you commit and ask questions. A quality coach will not:
- Sell you something. No device, app, or program is going to fix your problems.
- Give advice or solve your problem for you – Your situation, your experiences, your skills, and abilities are known best by only you.
- Fix you, your relationships, or your circumstances – you are not broken. You are whole and complete where you stand right now.
- Act as your therapist – coaching can be therapeutic, but it is not therapy.
Overall benefits of coaching
Coaching has stood the test of time and it has been proven to increase your commitment to a healthier and happier you culminating with your overall success.
- Stay accountable to your goals
- Gain clarity around what you really want
- Receive encouragement & motivation to keep going
- Enhance possible solutions
- Move past barriers
- Gain confidence
- Develop healthy habits